Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to have a peacock eel but I'm sure my red tail cat ate it somehow its only 5" lol

I once had a shovelnose red tail hybrid (horrible creation, didn't know that it had potential to get huge lfs lied) anyways attempted to eat an adult barracuda. They were the same size but he was able to fit the first half of the cudda in his mouth effectively killing him. I was pissed.. Moral of the story I don't keep catfish (besides plecos)

I once had a shovelnose red tail hybrid (horrible creation, didn't know that it had potential to get huge lfs lied) anyways attempted to eat an adult barracuda. They were the same size but he was able to fit the first half of the cudda in his mouth effectively killing him. I was pissed.. Moral of the story I don't keep catfish (besides plecos)

Man that sucks. I would have went back ti said lfs and raised h*ll

That was back in the day lol. I only had one cudda and he was my favorite fish. Really once he died I fell out of the hobby for a while. Then I got into snakes and then back into fish pretty recently.

I woulda been pissed to I did a tank swap I used 3/4 of the water that my clown knives were in and when I put them in the tank thy went belly up I was so pissed I wanted to punch my tank lol so now I stay with hardier fish but iv recently been wanting a couple again

I woulda been pissed to I did a tank swap I used 3/4 of the water that my clown knives were in and when I put them in the tank thy went belly up I was so pissed I wanted to punch my tank lol so now I stay with hardier fish but iv recently been wanting a couple again

I hate losing fish, especially ones you invest so much time into

Getting a 30g cube soon going to turn it into a reef!!! Its gonna be my first SW so im pumped!
My stocking ideas are:
2 ocellaris clowns
1 yellow spotted goby
1 tailspot blenny
2 peppermint shrimp
1 emerald crab
3 turbo snails

And then some schooling fish once i can find any small enough

Getting a 30g cube soon going to turn it into a reef!!! Its gonna be my first SW so im pumped!
My stocking ideas are:
2 ocellaris clowns
1 yellow spotted goby
1 tailspot blenny
2 peppermint shrimp
1 emerald crab
3 turbo snails

And then some schooling fish once i can find any small enough

Never mind i changed my mind, gonna get a 37g lond instead

Heres the new tank havent done much with it yet just scrubbed it out and added live rock and live sand also im running the protien skimmer and the filter thats all right now gonna get the hood on and add a heater in a bit

image-2565695926.jpg

Just got my kribs in. This is the first thing my female did when she got in my tank. There is a hole through my driftwood where a knot was. And she loves to swim from the bottom of it out the top.

Attachments

• image-1854270854.jpg
    image-1854270854.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 140
Just got my kribs in. This is the first thing my female did when she got in my tank. There is a hole through my driftwood where a knot was. And she loves to swim from the bottom of it out the top.

pretty! :D

My grandpas new cat fish it's huge

Attachments

• image-3401984206.jpg
    image-3401984206.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 148

I once had kribs in my 20g long but had to give them away because they were killing all of my other fish!

The water cleared up on the new tank and we tester the waters and the tank is cycled because of the live rock,the filter media, and most of the water was reused from an old tank but the sand was new so were thinking aboutngetting a ocellaris clown

The water cleared up on the new tank and we tester the waters and the tank is cycled because of the live rock,the filter media, and most of the water was reused from an old tank but the sand was new so were thinking aboutngetting a ocellaris clown

Didnt you just set it up? Like a few days ago? Id wait at least a week

Didnt you just set it up? Like a few days ago? Id wait at least a week

Yeah but we got the tank off craigslist and when we took it we brought with us about 15 gallons of there water, 30+ pounds of live rock, there filter,the skimmer and then we bought the extra 16 gallons, 20lbs of live sand, and the live rock and sand took up the other couple gallons.

The tanks pretty cycled, but thats why we are adding a clown so that if the tank does have any problems its not a big lose

Back
Top Bottom