Pineconed guppy no longer pineconed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KimmiA

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone

So today panic set in as I was watching the inhabitants of my tank and noticed my one female guppy exhibited very slight pine-conening. Having recently just treated another sick fish in my hospital tank, I didn't have a chance to change most of the hospital tank water and kept her in the main tank for the day, planning to move her to the hospital tomorrow.

However, when I checked up on her before going to bed, she was completely fine and no Pine-coning signs. What's going on here?

She has been worrying me lately, since she eats way more than her share in the community tank and eats most of the food I have aimed for my neons. And ever since her over eating, her appearance is quite fat. Could overfeeding her be the cause of her bread pine coning episode?

Ive never had but they look cool for some tanks. My personal preference is all natural and no unnatural elements should be sightly but thats just my preference. I think it would look cool sometimes tho.

I think you replied on the wrong thread, Brandon! :)

Haha ughhhh its not me.... My app has been acting up all night. Haha ohhh well.... Sorry

That's alright, but if anyone can help me out with my dilemma it would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom