Pink feathery thing, shrimp and slugs? OH MY!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bdk

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have three things that I need help with! Something that resembles a pink feather duster and a 3 layer cake, a completely see through shrimp with LONG "arms" and some weird sea cucumbers or something. They have little antennas and when they move, they have like four flaps that move on their back. Thanks in advance guys!!
DSC_0129.jpg
DSC_0144.jpg
DSC_0151.jpg

the shrimp looks like a ghost shrimp, but as far as i know they're freshwater only.

the third picture looks like a nudibranch, depending on the type it can be bad, aeolids are the bad ones i think, google it and see if thats your mystery slug

If all you have in the tank is live rock the nudibranch won't last long, which could be a good thing. They are very specific in what they eat and if it's not there they will die rather quickly.

Top is a mini featherduster, the shrimp is a ghost shrimp and last is a nudibranch, follow this link for more ID's/
Live Rock Hitch Hikers

Last edited:
Ghost Shrimp can live in fresh, Brackish or salt. They acclimate to these conditions well.

Back
Top Bottom