Pink tip anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CNew66

Aquarium Advice Regular
I recently got one really cheap, impulsive more than anything. It was about 7 dollars or so. I added it to my 20 long FOWLR. It has 2 clowns, a yellow goby and my CUC, which I believe is the bad part. It contains 2 emerald crabs and about 10 blue leg hermits. Will the hermits eat the anemone? Its been in for a few days now and still seems to be fine.

Sent from my C6730 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1411246258312.jpg
    1411246258312.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 108
The hermits will eat the anemone when it dies. That is their job.
Since this is an impulse buy, these guys are photosynthetic. They need high intensity lighting to survive. This isn't something fowlr tanks have. You'll need to address this for it to survive. I'd suggest the taotronics led panels off eBay and Amazon as they are the cheapest route I've ever seen for a 2 ft coverage area.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ah, ok. So if they are eating it, its already dead? Guess ill have to look into that. Only have around 100 to spare on lights.

Aw, sweet. Since my piranha tank receives most of my aquarium funds, im gunna have to wait a few days to order. Hope the little guy makes it. :/

Back
Top Bottom