Plans for the 75

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LayzorBeams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Do ive decided what im going to do for my 75. I will get a breeding pair of Texas out of the 6 i bought, and i will trade in the oscar and i few other fish i have in different tanks for a Royal Pleco. Also, i will have a Syno and either a single or a pair of Firemouths.

I feed them good food, and a few times a day. They get good water. And the female should be alright because i will build i hideout just for her, and the male can pick on other fish. Right?

This should be a good combination, albeit overstocked. The pleco will be trade back for a smaller Royal Pleco when it gets too big.

This will work right?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Good luck on the royal pleco they are expensive and most LFS don't trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The ones by me will either give 1/3 of the fish's value for store credit that you can use later, or you can negotiate a trade. They have a 6" Royal for 90$ and im going to trade in the two fish i mentioned and maybe some oddballs i have like Angels, GBR, and Bloodfin Tetras. Or i might do 2 Galaxy Plecos but im not sure yet. My LFS have good deals for me, as a customer who gets fish on a weekly basis.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom