Plant dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello fish community
This is my first time in this forum so I apologize if I’m posting this in the wrong place.
So, here is my problem. I have a few plants in my tank (Amazon sword, java fern, jungle vals and I believe a Cryptocoryne). My plants were doing ok for the last few months. Yesterday I decided to add an API root tab to my plants and some plant food (Aqueon) that I add to tank once in a while. This morning before I went to work noticed that Cryptocoryne plant wasn’t looking too good, a few hours later after work I looked at my plant and it looks like is about to die. Don’t know what to do, or what caused the problem. My guess is that either the tabled or the plant food did it, but I have used these products before and nothing happened. If you guys know what I should do please let me know. Thanks.
Adding an image for reference :
Plant Pictures, Plant Images, Plant Photos, Plant Videos - User Media - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Crypts are infamous for melting ... Some say it's when co2 changes, some say it's when anything changes. It'll come back eventually.

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

yeah crypts melt like no ones business. That's why I generally don't keep them

I keep thinking that, then they grow back and they are so pretty ...

I finally realized I lose mine when the water level drops and the power head or the filter output is aerating a lot.

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Back
Top Bottom