For Sale or trade: Plant for sale or trade! (hornwort, moneywort, micro chain sword, java fern)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll do all Crypts and all Micro sword which is a good handful. But I won't separate them like the 24 in the photos.

JustinKScott said:
I'll do all Crypts and all Micro sword which is a good handful. But I won't separate them like the 24 in the photos.

Hey that's okay with me. Pm me your shipping address and I will pm u mine

Crypts, hornwort, and micro sword are sold.

Moneywort still available!! Make me some offers!

My preferred trades are phillipine blue pinoy angelfish, any colored shrimp (blue, yellow, green preferred), baby tears (HC). (And of course more discus; discus for plant trade anyone? Didn't think so...)

I'm open to any non-floating that is not a crypt or Anubia.

Or of course money.

What plants are available? And what would you trade for?

Moneywort and a fresh batch of mirco chain swords.

I'm open to most trades, especially plants and shrimp.

how much for both? I have LOTS of good Amazon swords I really wanna get rid of. They're taking up alotta space in my 36 gallon. They're really healthy and just had to trim the roots for being too long

I have 24 moneywort rooted plants (not just clipping); 4"-24"
And a big pull of swords, probably 50 plants... 1"-3" tall.

What do you have other than amazons? I have two already & don't really need more. They are BIG plants!

I have anacharis, Java moss, water wisteria, some type of crypts and vals and anubias. And yes they're very big, and hard to replant..

Back
Top Bottom