Plant ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

big.

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
just trying to confirm if this is dwarf hair grass which I think it is:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402197978.457380.jpg

Also if anyone could identify the plants in the picture other than the ludwigia and the golden lloydiella that would be great:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402235156.780591.jpg

It looks like that is indeed hair grass. Did I come from a plastic tube though because it kind of looks like a terrestrial plant. Also you have a couple melon swords it looks like and some giant hygro or temple. Any second opinions?

Opps never mind. The one I thought was a melon sword is a Lilly or terrestrial plant of some type and the bottom plant looks like willow hygro.

It looks like the top left one is red stemmed parrotfeather. That one next to it some kind of arrowhead, not sure of the 3rd, the 4th looks like bacopa lanigera but hard to say. If the stems are hairy and the leaves are the size of a quarter or so, then it probably is.

And the last one looks like giant hygro.

Ok, thanks for all the responses!

Back
Top Bottom