Plant questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jconner3

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've had some dwarf sag in my 60 gallon tank and for whatever reason it's not doing well. I have pressurised co2, I'm dosing dry ferts and I'm running 2 out of 4 HO bulbs for 7 hours a day. Does it take a while to adapt or something?ive had it about 3 weeks

image-4152231322.jpg

I also have some jungle val in the same tank that I've had for a couple weeks and it just keeps sending out healthy runners but Isn't growing vertically very much if at all. Any ideas?

image-3297609531.jpg

If they have only been in 3 weeks you might want to give them time. Have you seen any new growth on the sag? Are you sure you have jungle vals? Maybe a different Val that doesn't grow as tall? Just throwing out some ideas.

If they have only been in 3 weeks you might want to give them time. Have you seen any new growth on the sag? Are you sure you have jungle vals? Maybe a different Val that doesn't grow as tall? Just throwing out some ideas.

Some of it has a little new growth. Both most of it is slowing dying it seems.

I ordered the jungle val from eBay so I guess it's possible that it could be something else.

Back
Top Bottom