Plant tips?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiGirl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410366406.335180.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410366419.968036.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410366451.009964.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410366487.716458.jpg does anyone have any good plant tips? I only have to now. Just starting to get into plants so anything would be helpful

Plant Tips

Hello Girl...

I have one. If you want to increase your chances for success with aquatic plants, then select the dark green ones. These typically need only low or subdued lighting which is what most of us get with a standard aquarium set up.

B

Thank you! I did upgrade my bulb to "lifeglo" if your familiar with pet supplies plus products. I did notice that the plants I had perked up and started growing more even after the first day. Are there any plants you would recommend that are easy to maintain?

Wisteria looks nice and grows like crazy. There is a ton of plants i could list but I'm too lazy. Lol anbius, most of the swords, vals, and java fern to name a few:

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom