Planted 125

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the comments guys. Hi Rich, I like the green as well, but you know from a while back I love those reds! Just got to get me some!
Teach a class? I'm still very much in class! Have any of you seen Travis Simonson's tank. This guy is as good as it gets, world class. He is one of our own, he's been around AA for awhile. I learned from trying to copy him. He's also one of the most humble, gracious people you will ever talk to. Travis, if you see this can you please post some shot's of your 125? Show these folks what a real artist can do!

zagz, I don't know how your tanks are laid out, but I run 3 tanks off a single CO2 system using a 3-way manifold. There's 6-way manifolds available too. The trick is getting the tubing from a central location to all the tanks.

6 in one room and the rest scattered all over the house. LOL you all are making me reconsider the CO2. If my tanks would look like Glenc's if I did, I'd have to consider. I haven't got the technique yet for aquascaping down to my satisfaction. I keep stealing ideas from all of you. :D

Jchillin, you are a very cool, funny guy! Come on over, I"ll help you get the tank in your trunk! How about posting a couple of shots of your 75, your no slouch yourself!

Hey all, quick shot of the tank last night, lean and mean! Discus are doing well, got a couple more. Will post later to update, got to go to work:)!

Attachments

• IMG_1538.jpg
    IMG_1538.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 214
I should have come see that tank this weekend LOL, I was up in Ontairo my self (as well as Toronto), that would have been way better than the stupid hotel LOL
Amazing tank Glenc, very green here :)

WOW! For a second there I almost wanted to fire up the FW tanks again and do something like that....just for a second though.

Beautiful job! My hat is off to you guys that create such amazing FW planted tanks!

Hi Johnnyboy! The owner of this tank got very busy with, life, work and two growing boys and let it slide. It is still running thought it is not as nice as it once was. You will learn allot from the good people on this forum, I learned everything I know about planted tanks from AA.

Thanks for your interest, planted tanks are an addiction. Once you succeed at one the desire to start another one never really goes away. I'll get back at it one of these days.:):)

Back
Top Bottom