Planted 50 gallon w/ snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've read about the snail jelly but haven't tried it [emoji16] sounds good haha. When I do feed them "at night" they usually eat everything up b4 the morning, or all that I see. I guess I'll keep up weekly water changes and cross my fingers.

Feeding too much or too often, want that lead to thoese little white worms? Not sure of name but starts with "P" parnaia? Or how every it's spelled..

Feeding too much or too often definitely will lead to planaria. However, planaria don't hurt your critters. They're just ugly. Also, I think you're a long way from being at risk for them. Keep removing uneaten food in the morning and you'll be fine.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I will try this. Also should I be adding api stress coat with water changes & prime? Also api stress zyme? I use these 3 in my other freshwater tanks. Didn't know if it would be a pro or con. I am currently uses prime only & of course the flourish products from plants and Kent calcium

Back
Top Bottom