Planting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BakerBoy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What plants would be good for a 32 gallon tank? And what all do I need to do for them? I've had several fish tanks but never live plants. I currently have two with fish and one being cycled. After that ones done I'm moving out the ones in my 32 and putting them in the 75. Do any suggestions?

I'm not a plant guy. But you have to know what kind of lighting you have. And how powerful it is and what plants are compatible with it. Different plants have different light requirements. Some low light ones you could grow on low lighting are java fern, marimo moss balls, and amazon sword. There are many more but that's what I have. At some point you might have to start diffusing co2 into your tank. And dosing fertilizers. But idk anything about that. Hope I gave you something useful. Also check out plantgeek.net. its a great site for planted aquariums

Well, assuming your using stock lighting (light that came with tank), you would be looking in the low-light plants. Anubias, Crypts, Vals and Anachrius are great low-light plants :)

Well, two things about c02, 1) they help plant grow 2) Help keep algae in control when using high light. If you want, you can get a c02 system or you can even make a diy one yourself, your choice

Ok idk if your still going to read this, (if your still subscribed or not) but how do I do the water return from the filter? And the spray bar? I've never heard of either one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom