plants and bubbler or not

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cichlidheaven

Aquarium Advice Regular
So just asking for opinions do u think fake plants is cool for African cichlids and the bubbler or no plants no bubbles also pics are a plus

I personally think just doing a nice aqua scape with rocks looks great. Bubbles aren't necessary if your filter is providing gas exchange.

:agree:

I really like it when people try to mimic their natural habitat. If you go on YouTube and do a search for lake Malawi or whatever you should be able to find underwater videos. I did a ton of research like this trying to do it.

True was woundering cuz I took all my plants out and just did a all river rockscape but kept the bubbles kuz the kids like it and also what's the cheapest best 55 gallon canister filter to get cuz if I get rid of the bubbles ill need a better filtration I currantly running 2 hang on back filters jw

I love my Fluval 306. The cheapest I've found them is on amazon. It's all I run, and I'm way overstocked. Last night at feeding time, I found 4 more babies. Is there a way to spay a fish:)

Lol is love to breed some of my fish but it seems to never work out Ohh and how much u pay for the fluval

To each their own, I love planted tanks and so I put several live plants in my tank hope that helps

Attachments

• image-3382885006.jpg
    image-3382885006.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 54
ForumRunner_20130214_133133.jpg

Live planets

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130214_133104.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130214_133104.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom