For Sale or trade: Plants and MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eAts

Aquarium Advice Activist
Its time to trim the tanks again.

I have a lot of ludwigia atlantis and rotala rotundifolia, frog bit, dwarf water lettuce, some needle leaf java fern, crypt wendti 'green', and some temple plants (hygrophilia corybamosa). I also include some root tabs with the plants and have plenty of MTS available if anyones interested.

I can put a plant package together or will do individually if interested. Just shoot me a PM.

This is the current state of the tank!

922l.jpg

pz52.jpg

There is also feedback in the sales feedback thread for previous sales. Feel free to check them out, and if anyone has any questions just ask!

Are they all lowlight

Most of them grow well in medium to high light, but the crypt wendti 'green' and the needle leef java fern would be fine for low light also I think you may be able to get away with some of the floating plants like the dwarf water lettuce and frogbit. If you would like to give them a try pm. The crypt and java fern are slow growers so I do not have a lot of them available and they are smaller clippings.

Is the water lettuce or frogbit hard to keep? I have low light tanks with hornwort floating in them, but I kinda want to replace it with a floating plant that is not as messy. It sheds a lot.

Is the water lettuce or frogbit hard to keep? I have low light tanks with hornwort floating in them, but I kinda want to replace it with a floating plant that is not as messy. It sheds a lot.

I keep the frogbit and water lettuce in my lower light / lower tech tank with compact fluorescents and it grow great.

What's the super leafy one in the center and the tall reddish one to the right?

The plant in the center that looks like bush is the "temple plant," hygrophilia corybamosa. The tall red plant to the right in the picture is the rotala and the tall red plant to the left of the picture is the ludwigia atlantis.

Back
Top Bottom