Free: Plants -- Free or trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azmodan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yo guys, got a few plants available. I'd prefer to send it off in one big package but I'll listen to trades for single items. Here's what I have...

1 very large red rubin sword (10+ leaves with some 10+ inches long)
Golfball+ (closer to a baseball) of subwassertang
Dwarf sag (could be five or so, could be ten depending on how many I remove)
Willow hygro (several stems)
Other possible random plants depending on how my trim goes
Dwarf water lettuce at request

Looking to do a straight up swap mostly. I'm mainly interested in any non-common crypt, shrimp (any), mosses besides Java moss, and scaping stones like ohko, petrified wood, and seiryu. Also interested in manzanita driftwood.

If there is no interest in a trade I'll RAOK this out to someone provided they pay $12.35 for shipping (mostly due to the size of the sword). If you're looking for the ROAK then I just ask for a very brief reason as to why you'd like it. I'd like to ship out by Monday as several of the plants have already been sitting in a bucket for several days. PM me if interested!

Plants could contain snails and very minimal algae. No heat packs available so mind your weather!

Looks like it's all gone, but don't worry I'll have more to trade/give away soon!

Back
Top Bottom