Plants galore free + shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaiofcanada

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My tanks have overgrown and I have some excess after donating much to two friends.

I have this much left free to anyone who is willing to pay for shipping. I estimate shipping will be around $6-8 to most places priority. I will be shipping tomorrow at earliest.

Hygrophila polysperma (nonsunset) ~30 stems
Hydrocotyl leucocephalia (pennywort)(floating/planted) ~3-5 stems
Najas guadalupensis (guppygrass)(floating)~1/2 baseball size clump
Echinodorus tenellus (narrowleaf chain sword) (foreground)~4-6 bundles
Hygrophila difformis (wisteria)~10 stems
Limnophila sessiliflora (asian ambulia)~15-18 stems
Rotala rotundifolia ~6 stems
Marseilea minuta (dwarf water clover)~small clump

mfd...the asian ambulia, both hygrophilas and the guppy grass is low to medium low light. I know from experience that both hygros and asian ambulia can grow with very little light farily aggressively. With higher light they grown even faster. I have to trim these guys every week in my 4.0 wpg tank. It's kind of a nuisance.

gotta shipping qoute to 40517?

I have to only guess right now...but with the wisteria, hygro poly and some guppy grass for a 10 gallon I would venture around $5.
Is it already partiallly planted? I will try not to send you too little or too much. I can also throw in a few java ferns for you. :)

yes yes yes :) ill take all you want, ive got another 10g waiting to be planted... here is what my 10g looks like right now...http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f70/150g-mbuna-and-10g-planted-123051.html

NICE PROGRESS! I really like what you have done with the rock work and with the plants. I will send you a bunch of wisteria...about 10-12 stems a couple smaller java ferns (I only have small ones atm), some asina ambulia and some hygro polysperma. They all grown fast and they should do fine in your 10 gallon new or the one in progress.

PM me and I will send you my paypal email. :)

Im interested in a little bit of everything, do you need any plants or fish?

Tuesday will be Ok. I have two customers coming over for a few dozen guppies and I have to meet with my home loan officer but afternoon/evening would be great, arent you by HIP?

Im interested in a little bit of everything, do you need any plants or fish?

Tuesday will be Ok. I have two customers coming over for a few dozen guppies and I have to meet with my home loan officer but afternoon/evening would be great, arent you by HIP?

Don't need any more fish at the moment. Although I am looking for a home for 3 mystery snails: 1 ivory, 1 gold, 1 blue.

I might be interested in some of your plants if you wanna send me a list of what you might have.

Do you have high light?The rotala requires medium to medium high light as does the dwarf chain sword and the clover. I have collected a little package for you :)

hey how much do you want for the mystery snails? my fiance loves them, especially the blue ones

Nothing for the snails, but I would need to package them seperately and add some water which will add onto the shipping cost. I will put them in the same box as the plants, but in a seperate bag. I would really have to guess how much this would be...couldn't be more than $3-4 or I could get a flat rate box, which would be $10.35 ish according to usps. Let me know if you would like the snails and which method you would like me to use.

nah, dont worry with the snails.. just send the plants :)

Okay kewl. This is what I am sending you. For the asian ambulia and the hygrophila, they are likely too long for your 10g height. You propagate these by just making cuttings. Just pinch off the tops and bunch them new or with the current bunch and they will take off as soon as they are in the gravel. :)

Attachments

• mfdrookie plants.jpg
    mfdrookie plants.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 56
Ill send you a lsit and pics when i get home tonight.

I have 80w constant plus two 75w kicker 6500K bulbs that I DIY'd a grow fixture. I have 3 planted tanks of different wattage, low med and high.

Do you have any Hygrophila polysperma and guppy grass remaining? Shipping would be to 75002.

Thanks!

everything is designated at the moment. Will post when I trim again. I am willing to ship as long as it is warm enough.

Colt, let me see what I truly have growing and will get back to you this evening, please Pm to remind me as I have about 10000000000000000 things going at once but I as well need to trim out some items.

This will be out of my 2.0 wpg tank.

Back
Top Bottom