For Sale: Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigJim

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've got some plants that I need to get rid of. $1 per portion plus $6 shipping for a USPS small flat rate box and packaging supplies. I can put a lot of portions in a box.

Water sprite - I'd call it a low-med light plant. Some is long stems, some is smaller floating plants with roots. Great nitrate sponge
5 pieces per portion, probably more. I have a lot.

Anacharis - Low-light stem plant. Just cut it and plant both halves.
12" of stems per portion. I have enough for maybe 5 portions.
- SOLD OUT

Guppy grass - Low-light stem plant. It has very delicate stems and doesn't like to stay planted. I let my stems root themselves and I pull the ones I want to move. Great gap-filler plant.
1/3 cup per portion. I can probably do 4-5 portions. 2 portions remaining.

Java moss - Nearly impossible to kill. Attaches to wood and rock. Can be made into carpets or walls with some craft mesh.
1/3 cup per portion. I have enough for 8-10 portions. 3-4 portions remaining.

Java fern - Low-light plant. Attaches to wood and rock.
1 small plant per portion. The leaves are 1"-2". I only have a few.
- SOLD OUT

I take check or PayPal. You can send cash at your own risk, but I don't advise it. I wrap each species of plants in a damp paper towel and place the towels in a zip lock bag. I usually ship on Monday and Tuesday so your plants don't sit in the post office over the weekend.

I'm also interested in trades. Looking mainly for plants, but I'm flexible.

PM me if interested. I'll post an update if I sell out of something.

Last edited:
BigJim, I can send you some glosso and some Rotala Wallichi trimmings if you are interested. Don't need any plants myself atm, but would be glad to send some your way.

Are you just doing some trimming? I will be needing some java moss and water sprite in the near future, but have nowhere to put it right now. Fort, I'll probably hit you up for some too (other plants), when the time comes.

Just let me know mfd. I won't have a lot to give... but I can get you some good starts. I usually just end up tossing the trimmings. The glosso has been ridiculous. It only took 3 weeks to completely cover the bottom of my tank from 4 little starts.

fort384 said:
BigJim, I can send you some glosso and some Rotala Wallichi trimmings if you are interested. Don't need any plants myself atm, but would be glad to send some your way.

Hey fort if u still got some is be interested in some glosso ive been having trouble getting ahold of some for a reasonable price

Spoken for for now. Hit me up again in a few weeks if you are still looking.

Back
Top Bottom