Plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lexilove

Aquarium Advice Freak
Want to get live plants. I'm tired of fake ones, but I have no idea what to do! I have a 20 g. What kind do y'all think I should get? How would I care for them?

What lighting, co2 injection and substrate do you have? What's the stock list also?

nagoya said:
What lighting, co2 injection and substrate do you have? What's the stock list also?

I not sure about the lighting it came with the tank. I have gravel & I'm bout to add sand. 3 mollies, 4 platies, adf, a peacock eel too. I know the eels too big but still a bay for now buy january I'm gonna have a 55 g. And I'm not sure what the co2 thingy is? Hah sorry don't know anything bout plants.

Please try to find out the lighting situation and certain plants need a co2 injection for them to thrive, the light bulbs should be fleuroscent, there should be soil beneath the gravel with layers on top of them, some hardy plants are swords, anubias, javas, wisterias, hornwort, moneywort, etc.

nagoya said:
Please try to find out the lighting situation and certain plants need a co2 injection for them to thrive, the light bulbs should be fleuroscent, there should be soil beneath the gravel with layers on top of them, some hardy plants are swords, anubias, javas, wisterias, hornwort, moneywort, etc.

On the bulb it said aqueon full spectrum 15 watt. What kind of soil?.

Back
Top Bottom