please help id fish!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevin23

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I would like to know if some1 can help me id this fish i'm going to school for marine Biology and i never seen this fish before. i would like to write a paper on it cause its an exotic but i need to id it first. thanks

Attachments

• exotic_fish.jpg
    exotic_fish.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 160
  • exotic_fish.jpg
    exotic_fish.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 162
the thing with this fish is that the face is deformed and its looks nothing like any fish. i can definetely see now that it is a crown tail betta. would anyone happen to know how a fish could possibly get to have a face like this? any suggestions would help

It isn't deformed at all.. the face is white, and its facing towards you. The whiteness is purely a skin coloration, and is not a deformity. It's actually a very gorgeous specimin of a crown tail betta. I wish I owned him :)

It isn't deformed at all.. the face is white, and its facing towards you. The whiteness is purely a skin coloration, and is not a deformity. It's actually a very gorgeous specimin of a crown tail betta. I wish I owned him

Same here. Beautiful fish really.

FishCrzy said:
It isn't deformed at all.. the face is white, and its facing towards you. The whiteness is purely a skin coloration, and is not a deformity. It's actually a very gorgeous specimin of a crown tail betta. I wish I owned him :)

Agreed....simply a particularly attractive specimen of the crowntail variety of Betta splendens.....nothing that exotic at all.

Back
Top Bottom