Please help identify , seiryu stone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carlus

Aquarium Advice Newbie
First of all Hello everyone , i'm a long time reader but first time poster. I came upon a store that had this 30lb stone and the owner assured me it was a seiryu stone . I just wanted your advice if it's the real deal or something similar , as you can see from the pictures the stone is pretty dirty so I'll have to clean it. I was also worry about the integrity of my 60gal aquarium if I managed to put this monster inside . Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3867.JPG
    IMG_3867.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I'd guess it's actually ryuoh. Last I heard seiryu wasn't being exported anymore and they were switching to ryuoh. Seiryu would also have more of a bluish tint to it, though that might be just the picture.

If you don't mind saying, how much did you pay? That should tell you if it's true seiryu.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

this thing weights approx 28lbs, he had a few more at the back of his flower shop, said he had them for a very long time and just wanted to get rid of them due to space. i paid $ 28.
Im wondering if i should break them in two since I'm afraid it might be too much weight on just one side of my aquarium .

Definitely put something between the glass and the rock. A lot of people use eggcrate for that purpose.

Back
Top Bottom