Please help me ID some plants :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

venymae

Aquarium Advice Addict
img_2929943_0_ca83d4c29dfa1f8e1baeaa3e52ef46ad.jpg

These two long thin leaved plants with stripy-ness on them.One is about four inches tall, the other about two. They were VERY small when I got them, so not sure if they will get bigger. Here is another close up of the bigger one...
img_2929943_1_eea360b3f68e030b90747578abf8e952.jpg

img_2929943_2_0b37569353aece7c1c91e3d044bc35db.jpg

On these, I need to know what the center paler plant is. It is about 2" tall and seems to have put out some baby plant, all in a row like this -> MOM...bebe....beb

I also would like to know the tiney tiney little green plant to the right of it. It has short stubby leaves around a main stem. It's maybe 1.5cm right now, but used to be much longer (rotted off)

img_2929943_3_b0028e45d64d9137d1342ed95bd28f5f.jpg

And this little dude. Not sure. He seems to have a little red in his stems that didn't show up in the picture. But just a tiny bit.

Looks kinda like echinodorus tenellus. The last pic could also pass for crypt parva.

Center pic is likely dwarf vals, if it has a some what strap leave. The tiny one to the right is staurogyne repens, you should check my spelling, lol, im using my phone and can't see. Crypt parva prob last pic, and the first look at crypt balanese crispulata or something like that, if the leaves seem bumpy.

Ok I meant the 2nd one is Cryptocoryne crispulata var. balansae.

Last edited:
Ok the 4th one deff. looks like crypt parva.

Autumn is it possible that the center plant, 3rd picture down is Dwarf Sagittaria subulata? (did you send me any of that :D) The one on the right does look a bit like staurogyne repens.

The 1st and 2nd picture are of the same plant, one is just a close up. The leaves are not bumpy at all, but they are striped. It's def. not Cryptocoryne crispulata var. balansae. I've got that right next to it :) (not in pic though) They do look like miniature sword plants with striped leaves. Maybe the Dwarf Vallisneria, but man they just don't look quite the same to me as the pics online. THey probably are though :D

Ok the 4th one deff. looks like crypt parva.

Autumn is it possible that the center plant, 3rd picture down is Dwarf Sagittaria subulata? (did you send me any of that :D) The one on the right does look a bit like staurogyne repens.

The 1st and 2nd picture are of the same plant, one is just a close up. The leaves are not bumpy at all, but they are striped. It's def. not Cryptocoryne crispulata var. balansae. I've got that right next to it :) (not in pic though) They do look like miniature sword plants with striped leaves. Maybe the Dwarf Vallisneria, but man they just don't look quite the same to me as the pics online. THey probably are though :D

Well, that's the problem using my phone to see pictures, I will use the computer later tonight so I can actually see :/.

Back
Top Bottom