PLEASE READ Festae Fry buy advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kribensis

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im looking at picking up some red festae fry today. THey will be going into a 125 gallon tank that also has other fish that were born in September. So the Convict cichlids are about a inch, THen I have 2 Jack Dempseys that are about the same size and the convicts and a Salvaini that is maller then everyone. But the guy I got the Salvaini from said they were also born in September. But they are a lot lot smaller then the convicts. The convicts seem to grow like weeds.

I do have 2 125 gallon aquariums but my other one is housing some Kribensis that I have been trying to get new homes for.

According to the guys add. The Festaes were born December first and are ready to go to new homes. Is it too soon for them to go to a new home at a month old and is it safe to put them in with my other cichlids? Or do I need to work something out so the Festae's can grow better without any issues? THe Red Festae's are my main goal hear. The whole 1 month old thing sounds a bit soon to me also. But I dont want to pass them up.

PLEASE. Any Advice? Im picking them up today.

Back
Top Bottom