Pleco food??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feed mine cucumbers and green beans! I'm sure you can feed them any kind of veggie. What ever your bns like ;)

I put leaves of romaine lettuce in the freezer stacked with wax paper in between each one. Then everyday i take one leaf out for each pleco and fasten it to a plastic clip mounted on the inside of all my tanks. Freezing it helps breakdown the fiber in the leaf making it easier for the fish to tear off pieces. I do this for all my malawi's too.

I have another question about the albino bn's... One of them is lighter than the other! Does this mean that one is a male and the other is a female? They r still too small to see bristles yet so...

Fish4bass8 said:
I have another question about the albino bn's... One of them is lighter than the other! Does this mean that one is a male and the other is a female? They r still too small to see bristles yet so...

I think it's just coloring, though you never know. ;)

I hope it's not just coloring!! And the darker 1 is larger than the lighter 1!! They were the same size when I got them!!!!:):):)

Lol
I think of my plecos "goats" of the fish world. They get into the weirdest spots and can eat just about anything. Mine will eat brine shrimp and bloodworms as well as algae wafers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom