Pond size?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here’s is the pic I apologize that I can’t get my real answers of my pond size?

maybe 2m x 1.5m?
I used the wrong numbers. ( Americans can't do the metric system :lach: ) The formula is Length x width x height / 231 ( in inches.). 1 meter = 39.3701 inches. So grab your ruler and calculator and you will find out how large your pool is. (y)

If you arent able to measure your pond properly, the tiles look to be 300mm/ 12" square. So that would make the pond 0.9m x 1.5m. If they are 450mm/ 16" square tiles then 1.35m x 2.25m.

If we went with 0.9 x 1.5m and assumed your 1m depth is correct we get 1.2 cubic meters which is 1200 litres or about 300 gallons.

Im going to survey a building this morning by counting the bricks, but i do know how big a brick is.

If you arent able to measure your pond properly, the tiles look to be 300mm/ 12" square. So that would make the pond 0.9m x 1.5m. If they are 450mm/ 16" square tiles then 1.35m x 2.25m.

If we went with 0.9 x 1.5m and assumed your 1m depth is correct we get 1.2 cubic meters which is 1200 litres or about 300 gallons.

Im going to survey a building this morning by counting the bricks, but i do know how big a brick is.
Thank you Ok👍 sir sry I’m not very good and familiar with pond size and measures cause the pond maker didn’t tell me how many gallons they just made the pond right away when my carpenters building my house but I am a fish experts but not a pond or size expert and I can’t understand what he told me with a gif laughing emoji but next time I will improve my skills and make sure these will never happen again thank you.

Back
Top Bottom