Possible new tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rebelyeller89

Aquarium Advice Freak
Found a 29 gallon biocube, she is asking 179 for tank and stand. Haven't looked at it yet, but if it looks good I'm getting it for sure!

Is that a good price where you are? Seems kinda high to me. I got a used 46 bowfront for a couple hundred dollars.

Biocubes have weird footprints, too, from what I've read here. What would you be putting in it?

Do you know what manufacturer? The Oceanic 29 gallon Biocube on Amazon got horrible reviews. Mostly 1 and 2 stars out of 5. http://www.amazon.com/Oceanic-82052-BioCube-Aquarium-29-Gallon/dp/B000I1O5FM

She called it a biocube, so I assumed it was the oceanic. I was going back and forth between the biocube and JBJ nano cube back in December. As far as the price, if it's in good shape it's a good price.
I am on the fence about reviews. I feel like most people really only take the time to give reviews if they're mad about something

I tend to trust Amazon reviews. For most of the products I've needed them on, they've been very positive. I was kind of surprised to see most of the buyers slamming this tank. You might want to at least read through them, if you haven't already done that type of research. Or see if any members here have them and what do they think.....

Good luck whatever you do!

Back
Top Bottom