Possibly Sick Yellow Lab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarist1234

Aquarium Advice Activist
My Yellow Lab is the dominant male, every once in a while he'll all of the sudden have a spasm like thing. Is this just aggression or should I be worried?

All my male cichlids do this. Not %100 but I want to say its a dominant thing. They all do it right in front of their favorite female.

christine2012 said:
All my male cichlids do this. I want to say its a dominant thing. They all do it right in front of their favorite female.

He's the only lab though, is it still showing off? I also noticed his bottom fins were dull, and instead of black stripes on them, he had white.

image-769646189.jpg

Aquarist1234 said:
He's the only lab though, is it still showing off? I also noticed his bottom fins were dull, and instead of black stripes on them, he had white.

I'm not sure. Is there another yellow fish? My lab has white fins there too. I really like him, he is a good find! His black is super bold.

christine2012 said:
I'm not sure. Is there another yellow fish? My lab has white fins there too. I really like him, he is a good find! His black is super bold.

There isn't another yellow fish in my tank, and thank you! I like him too, he has alot of personality.

Back
Top Bottom