Post fry pictures here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW father of little Anthony is a black moor goldfish and Mother is a calico fantail

Baby angelfishes at their wiggling stage...this is the babies from black lace pair... one of 47 spawns...lol healthy and beautiful...

Sent from my GT-S7270L using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1412816591032.jpg
    1412816591032.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 167
Nice good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Baby swordtails . a few hours old

Sent from my XT1032 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1412869100538.jpg
    1412869100538.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 124
Hi there! I figured that this is not the right pace to post this but hopefully will get some moe attention than my last one:)

One of my three molly fry died yesterday all of a sudden and today I found one not moving but still alive. I gave the little one a nudge and he started swimming again but I'm afraid he'll die soon.
My temperature was at 26 degrees Celsius but I put it down to 24 today. They are in a netted box at the top of the tank and are eating Hikari First Bites and are starting mini bloodworms. They are two months old yesterday i believe.
Any help would be appreciated:)

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

I've got Endler fry being born right now...I must be doing something right...

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp and the small fries...

I just got 24 fry two days ago and have a mom in labor right now. So far she has had 18. I'll try to share pics when she is done. :D

I have two tiny guppy fry and some platy fry that were born recently but they're tiny and scared so no pics

Here's one Molly fry with a ghost shrimp.

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415281765.584931.jpg
Green terrors first lay.
Unfortunately they never made it but hopefully next time.

I put my 3 one month old guppy frys in with my community tank and there doing fantastic! My platy had fry around the same time I couldn't put them in my community tank because they seem like they haven't grown much! But I see many hiding in my coral in my community tank!

Back
Top Bottom