post your before and after tank shots here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
72G Bow Front Before July 4th 2009
img_1014228_0_311cb481e5d9339f55b2319215dbfb0c.jpg

This is Today After the Switch over.
img_1014228_1_ec929646db5740404397c917ebcf4115.jpg

Wow, good job tank. I love the color of your anenome. Did you order it off line ot get it at a lfs?

Wow, good job tank. I love the color of your anenome. Did you order it off line ot get it at a lfs?

I got it from a LFS for $45 but it was only about 3 inches when I got it. Now it's probably 7 or 8 inches, but it's split since then so there are 2 in that picture. :)

Well good job anyways. I REALLY like the anenome. I want a neon green 1.

Yeah I am thinking about starting a 30 Gallon Nano and put a few Nems in it with just my 2 Onyx in it...

Redid the 115G cichlid tank.....AGAIN!!!.....

Redid the 115 with PFS and just got some more rocks and put the plants back in. Also took out one of the HOB's and put in the Rena Filstar XP3. I think I am happy with it now. Lots more hiding places now and I noticed I have another Acei holding, so maybe some will survive this time.

Attachments

• DSC00393.jpg
    DSC00393.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00732.jpg
    DSC00732.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 56
i am anxious too :) ill be sure to include before the tank was set up and after it gets set up in here as well... ive ran through 3 razor blades already, gotta go to bed now though, work tomorrow, then start back again tomorrow night.. then wednesday ill be starting to fill it up :) and thank God for python water changing systems... best $30 ive spent so far:)

nice work spoonman... nice work. I really like how you have the rock in the bottom :)

I've always liked your tank set up Spoon! The sand makes it look that much better.

Curious, what type of plants are those? I'm looking to add some real plants to my mbuna tank, but not sure what kind they won't eat! :)

heres a good before and after pic... before i cleaned up all the saltwater crap, after i cleaned it, but before setting up, and after i set it up... for some reason it looks super cloudy, but its not, i guess its just the way it looks from where i took the picture?? anyways, this is my 125, dont be too jealous :) and btw, they are out of order for some reason and it wont let me change them... the top left is dirty, the bottom is clean, then the top right is the not so great picture of the initial setup

Last edited:
I've always liked your tank set up Spoon! The sand makes it look that much better.

Curious, what type of plants are those? I'm looking to add some real plants to my mbuna tank, but not sure what kind they won't eat! :)

Those are big fake plants that i got from my LFS. I like the way they look though and I couldnt find any the Mbuna wouldnt eat, and they are much easier to take care of and much cleaner.

alright... heres my before and after, once again lol... before i set it up, after i set it up... keep in mind it still needs work... i plan on adding some more rock (lots more rock) in the near future... and for those of you who dont recognize it, this is my new 125

Last edited:
Here's some new pics of a few of our tanks.

The 10g I re-did a couple of months or so ago with black sand.

The 20L is about 2 mnths after set up and how it looks now.

Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• 10g after.jpg
    10g after.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 10g before.jpg
    10g before.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 20L before.jpg
    20L before.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 20L now.jpg