Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 5 new VT females from my LFS yesterday. The lighting in the store wasn't glorious, but when I got home, I was happy to find that three of the girls have some nice color!

#1 is very green, which I'm excited about as I didn't have a green girl yet.

#2 is a steel blue girl, and again, excited as three of my girls are a bright violet blue.

#3 is a marbled red! I saw her brother and wanted him so bad, but this trips soul purpose was for girls. She is red with some blue iridescence, and clear patches in her fins, and when she flares her beard is completely see-through clear. :)

#4 & #5 are very dark brown bodied with some red and blue in the fins, much like a female I already have.

So that's 10 girls!

Sorry, only got half decent pics of #1 & #3!

Attachments

• image-3887872602.jpg
    image-3887872602.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3599214237.jpg
    image-3599214237.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 114
I got 5 new VT females from my LFS yesterday. The lighting in the store wasn't glorious, but when I got home, I was happy to find that three of the girls have some nice color!

#1 is very green, which I'm excited about as I didn't have a green girl yet.

#2 is a steel blue girl, and again, excited as three of my girls are a bright violet blue.

#3 is a marbled red! I saw her brother and wanted him so bad, but this trips soul purpose was for girls. She is red with some blue iridescence, and clear patches in her fins, and when she flares her beard is completely see-through clear. :)

#4 & #5 are very dark brown bodied with some red and blue in the fins, much like a female I already have.

So that's 10 girls!

Sorry, only got half decent pics of #1 & #3!

They re so so so so beautiful i love their color.!! ;)

Hello, I this is Rocket :) unfortunately he is a suffering from fin rot and white spot at the minute :( but here is a photo of when I got him: (he was rescued from a diseased tank. As the only healthy one, I bought him knowing that he was probably diseased too. However, he is a stunner when well and it is better for a caring owner that understands Bettas [like me lol]to pick him and heal him and support him through the illness than a clueless non-fishkeeper that wants a 'pretty fishy' lol) ;)

Attachments

• image-738447355.jpg
    image-738447355.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 87
Hello, I this is Rocket :) unfortunately he is a suffering from fin rot and white spot at the minute :( but here is a photo of when I got him: (he was rescued from a diseased tank. As the only healthy one, I bought him knowing that he was probably diseased too. However, he is a stunner when well and it is better for a caring owner that understands Bettas [like me lol]to pick him and heal him and support him through the illness than a clueless non-fishkeeper that wants a 'pretty fishy' lol) ;)

He's lovely! What a lovely thing to do, good luck with him :)

Look at his big bubble nest,are you breeding hun,nice video

I'm going to try my hand at breeding! Just waiting for the sponge filters and microworms to show up.

I actually have between 6-8 fry right now from a conditioning mishap. From Beau & Narwal.

They are about two weeks old? I think? I made a dumb and forgot to mark on the calendar what day they hatched.

Attachments

• image-3681480605.jpg
    image-3681480605.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3028862089.jpg
    image-3028862089.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3464091576.jpg
    image-3464091576.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 121
  • image-4190978274.jpg
    image-4190978274.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 108
I'm going to try my hand at breeding! Just waiting for the sponge filters and microworms to show up.

I actually have between 6-8 fry right now from a conditioning mishap. From Beau & Narwal.

They are about two weeks old? I think? I made a dumb and forgot to mark on the calendar what day they hatched.

Oh wow that is amazing. I think it is beautiful how they mate. And those two will make lovely little ones! Good luck!

Lovely good luck !!!!

Back
Top Bottom