Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I'm hoping to breed one of my males, so I would need to get a female for him. I have a sorority, but a breeder who shows bettas said if I got a nice enough female I would have a few show quality fry on my hands! Got the male from Petco, too :) So I will have one more female, then another male that I would keep from the fry for showing.... I might take down my 10g and set up a divided 20g instead, but probably not. One can only keep so many :)

Every betta is beautiful in their own ways, and I think yours are perfectly fine:)

Thanks! My crowntail's coloring is funny. In some lights his body is blue and in some it is red. He had a huge bubble nest the other day, and I didn't even have a female with him! He was just practicing I guess ;)

Quick question. Is it possible to get a show quality betta from petco parents?

Thanks! My crowntail's coloring is funny. In some lights his body is blue and in some it is red. He had a huge bubble nest the other day, and I didn't even have a female with him! He was just practicing I guess ;)

Quick question. Is it possible to get a show quality betta from petco parents?

Lol a male betta building a bubble nest should mean that your betta is healthy and ready for breeding which is a great sign=D Also, YES you can find show quality betta from petco parents, the only thing is that you might not be able to find a certain color or type of betta that you'd be able to find like the ones online. But many times I tend to find very beautiful bettas from petco especially if you go on the day when they just restocked. So keep on the look-out if you're planning to get another beautiful betta.=P

Lol a male betta building a bubble nest should mean that your betta is healthy and ready for breeding which is a great sign=D Also, YES you can find show quality betta from petco parents, the only thing is that you might not be able to find a certain color or type of betta that you'd be able to find like the ones online. But many times I tend to find very beautiful bettas from petco especially if you go on the day when they just restocked. So keep on the look-out if you're planning to get another beautiful betta.=P

Awesome! These are my females in a sororityImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394649761.789993.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394649810.497799.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394649877.590833.jpg

This is my beautiful betta dexter :) I've not had him for about 3 weeks and got him from petsmart :) the pics dont do his colours justice and he looks much darkerImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394664205.644179.jpg than he is in some. He is a very bright blue with two red fins :)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394664177.202436.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394668135.365307.jpg

I got a new girl today!! She was a real pale yellow in the store but now that me are in the car she is getting green blue and red on her fins

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394685239.299055.jpg

He sleeps literally at the surface :)
Sorry for bad pix didn't want to scare him.

Back
Top Bottom