Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New fish just received by mail, this is his sales pic. He seems a bit more orange red right now after shipping - will get a pic, but hoping for his return to this looking color!
60074-albums14653-picture72024.jpg

Saw this guy in a store in North NJ and had to have it. I just fell in love with him.
I live in Virginia so it was 5 hour trip home. The temp outside was about 12 degrees. I got a bucket of water, heater and thermometer to make make sure this little fella stays at toasty 76 degrees. I just got home last night so he is in 5 gallon without any decorations. The idea is to have him in 10 gallon planted tank that I’m about to setup. View attachment 311800View attachment 311801

Fantastic coloration. That was a great buy!

Some of my betta fry at 9 weeks!

Some of my gorgeous babies. ?

Attachments

• IMG_20190514_193708337.jpg
    IMG_20190514_193708337.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20190514_193550388.jpg
    IMG_20190514_193550388.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20190514_193452540.jpg
    IMG_20190514_193452540.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 46
IMG_4471.jpg. This is my lil baby his name is ghost he’s about 1-3 years old i got him at petco. he wasnt the prettiest fish. If you look at him from the top you can tell his spine is curved and he’s always been like that. He has no trouble swimming because of it. When i first got him he had a lot of torn fins and barely moved. Now hes in a 10 gal with some cory catfish and loves to play and nip at my fingers he also loves food.

View attachment 312929. This is my lil baby his name is ghost he’s about 1-3 years old i got him at petco. he wasnt the prettiest fish. If you look at him from the top you can tell his spine is curved and he’s always been like that. He has no trouble swimming because of it. When i first got him he had a lot of torn fins and barely moved. Now hes in a 10 gal with some cory catfish and loves to play and nip at my fingers he also loves food.
He seems.to have a bit of a short body, but he is a nice fish and that you helped save him and give him a nice safe home and he's your friend are the important things. He seems to like his home!

This is Cutie (my 6 year old named her). I rescued her from Petsmart last night. She's currently in a 1.5 gallon quarantine tank. I'm hoping to try her out with 2 female platies in a 10 gallon, but if it doesn't work out then I'll get her a five gallon all to herself (the platies are older and very calm). She's super curious so far and exploring constantly.

Attachments

• 20190528_080046.jpg
    20190528_080046.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 62
This is Cutie (my 6 year old named her). I rescued her from Petsmart last night. She's currently in a 1.5 gallon quarantine tank. I'm hoping to try her out with 2 female platies in a 10 gallon, but if it doesn't work out then I'll get her a five gallon all to herself (the platies are older and very calm). She's super curious so far and exploring constantly.

Very nice!

latest betta additions. the orange and white one has a bit of fin damage that is healing up now. got him from a pet store in florida while visiting my sister. the other 2 i ordered off ebay from 2 different sellers. i have another coming in the next day or 2.

MhBIycp.jpg

l6IxLYG.jpg

ijtqYRm.jpg

latest betta additions. the orange and white one has a bit of fin damage that is healing up now. got him from a pet store in florida while visiting my sister. the other 2 i ordered off ebay from 2 different sellers. i have another coming in the next day or 2.

MhBIycp.jpg

l6IxLYG.jpg

ijtqYRm.jpg

Did I happen to see your 2nd pic Betta on instagram?

Back
Top Bottom