Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is my first tank. I got it a few days ago. It's a 20 gallon planted tank, doing a fishless cycle so no fish yet. I can't wait for the dwarf hair grass to fill in and get a nice carpet going.

whg0p2.jpg

Updated shot of my 36g now that it's fully planted and all the fake stuff is gone. And the new light fixture.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1397242626617.jpg
    1397242626617.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 186
thanks, top plants are real, bottom ones all fake:( and the only reason that ceramic log is in there is moss is growing on it from another tank im breaking down, and rather than try and take it off I put next to the wood in hopes it will attach itself. but day after I moved it into that tank it went from vibrant green to brownish, hoping I didn't kill it as it was growing well in other tank.

thanks, top plants are real, bottom ones all fake:( and the only reason that ceramic log is in there is moss is growing on it from another tank im breaking down, and rather than try and take it off I put next to the wood in hopes it will attach itself. but day after I moved it into that tank it went from vibrant green to brownish, hoping I didn't kill it as it was growing well in other tank.

It looks really good! Do you have rainbow fish? Can't see too well on my fone lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

100 gallon day and night modes

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1397308619748.jpg
    1397308619748.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 1397308659787.jpg
    1397308659787.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 202
yes, 5 boesmani and 7 Australians. 15 black skirt tetras, 8 giant danios, a blue spot rasbora (was told that's what he is), and miscellaneous other fish I consolidated from 2 tanks. most of the fish came with tanks ive purchased that weren't supposed to come with. so theres a mix of other small tetras in there, a yoyo loach, few skunk botias. im bringing home some bns hopefully today, depending on when wife is done shopping and if the store is still open by then.

yes, 5 boesmani and 7 Australians. 15 black skirt tetras, 8 giant danios, a blue spot rasbora (was told that's what he is), and miscellaneous other fish I consolidated from 2 tanks. most of the fish came with tanks ive purchased that weren't supposed to come with. so theres a mix of other small tetras in there, a yoyo loach, few skunk botias. im bringing home some bns hopefully today, depending on when wife is done shopping and if the store is still open by then.

Thought so, I really like rainbows use to have dwarf neon a few years ago enjoyed watching them.
I had a female bnp sadly had to give her up as she was getting beat up by my elephant nose.
Hopefully you'll make it to the store lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is my second tank a week and a bit in was hoping to keep mbuna cichlids but found out its too small so may keep some smaller rams keyholes etc if i can? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397333563.782630.jpgnot sure yet maybe a few more green plants secured inbetween the rocks, my other tanks planted so fancied a rockscape lol

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397526477.921557.jpg this is my tank! Hope it grows healthy ! Crown tail betta and 4 cherry red shrimp

Back
Top Bottom