Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all. New on here and this is the first thread I have come to. Some amazing pics on here. Just wanted to show my 2 week old Juwel Rio 240l. Hope you like. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402853815.780291.jpg

Lighting

Hi,

New here so thought would post a couple of pics of my tanks: -

55 gallon Malawi tank: -

img_2970578_0_3275a7f8c40dda83d0399e80cc6d49fe.jpg

34 gallon community tank: -

img_2970578_1_1e8225354f80233967891d9b0b493501.jpg

steve

Steve what lighting did you use on the smaller tank?

Welcome to AA. Beautiful tank. What kinds of fish do you have?

Atm I have a pair of kribs, 3x zebra danios, 3x silver sharks & 3x scissor tails. Just gotta wait for the tank to cycle now.

that warm angel

I'm sorry but u have a bad stocking list, Angels needs warm water and gold needs colder water, also they needs bigger tank you will have a lot of trouble in that 20g

I agree that the angel needs warmer water, however as I understand the goldfish will be quite happy in warm water as well, although they will consume and excrete at a much higher rate.

This means more water changes and maintenance, but easily managed

I agree that the angel needs warmer water, however as I understand the goldfish will be quite happy in warm water as well, although they will consume and excrete at a much higher rate.

This means more water changes and maintenance, but easily managed

Most people don't realize how much space the goldies need and the "Visual Perspective" noted by Elephant is an amazing eye opener. It is hard to believe the little guys are such water polluters! They like to eat several times a day due to their digestive system and the warmer water does make them do all that they do even more!!!

Not easily managed with that 20G and so many fish. PWC will never be enough. Maybe with a 125G for that number of fish. :flowers:

29 gallon, my 55 gallon i just tore down and gave to my niece, so i set up this 29 for my son because he didnt want to give up his favorite fish

Back
Top Bottom