Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha, that's funny. And I thought my fish were silly for reacting to their own reflection! The divider works great. I used that plastic mesh you suggested from Wal-Mart - it works like a charm. Once in a while they remember that there is more of the tank on the other side and try to get around it, but they can't. :)

Haha! I am glad it's working fo you! Cheaper than buying a divider. I had to get a divider AND the mesh, so my boys couldn't see eachother, they're quite bratty.
I did have one that I couldn't find, and of course I freaked out, and I finally found him in between the mesh and divider...I finally had to safety pin the top of the mesh to the divider so he couldn't get back in there.
There are pics of my bettas, as well as my other fish, in the Show Off Photography section in these forums. :)

Here's my 55 after my rescaping today,
img_1089134_0_7baa388f23cf48e70c71e0af0a97acc9.jpg

Too bad the fish are camera shy lol.

Old pic but still. I no longer have all that gsp.

Attachments

• fish 032.jpg
    fish 032.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 193
ok im not seeing ANY pics of anyone's tanks?

EDIT: I can see them now lol. Don't know what happened. Going to put mine up; there isn't anything in it yet but I am proud of it anyways :D It is my first one

My 10G FW so far...

The first one is incandescent bulbs, the second is after I switched to fluorecsent. Still cycling, waiting patiently for my fishies! :scatter:

Attachments

• DSCF8918.jpg
    DSCF8918.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCF8926.jpg
    DSCF8926.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 189
3rd week of fish less cycle, aquasoil, gas, 2x54 T5, pps pro. Waiting on more plants to arrive..

Oh, and Bert.

Attachments

• IMG_2571.jpg
    IMG_2571.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 202
Back
Top Bottom