Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome here to AA and the big tank looks so nice. The new little one is an interesting shape. I like tanks with different shapes!

Thank you!! My wife saw the half moon and she had to have it. The Angels came from our 20 long ( way to small). So they have been very happy in this tank. The 55 was my 2nd attempt in that tank to plant. The first was about 17-18 yrs ago using creek plants and fish. Needless to say that didn't turn out near as well as this last attempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Our bow front Lima cat tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418193960.371156.jpg
And my sons 30 Oscar tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418193999.226167.jpg

Partly planted the 50g... Looking forward to seeing the end result!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418243080.150327.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418243095.251453.jpg

Sent from iphone.. Fishey Joe ?

Partly planted the 50g... Looking forward to seeing the end result!! View attachment 258013View attachment 258014

Sent from iphone.. Fishey Joe ?

Yay! Plants! That bunch in the middle looks good. Is it Java Fern? Make sure it doesn't have the rhizome planted. Those are looking good in that tank! Welcome to AA.

JimB - You know the Lima cats aka Shovelnoses Cat get HUGE! 1.5 feet long :eek:

Mohican - Wow, now that's the tank!

Alasse - Beautiful tanks!!!

Yay! Plants! That bunch in the middle looks good. Is it Java Fern? Make sure it doesn't have the rhizome planted. Those are looking good in that tank! Welcome to AA.

Yes Autumnsky we have had him for about 8 yrs as he grows we up his tank. Thank you so much for the comments.

Mohican- nice tank!

Alasse - Very beautiful

Thought I had posted this one here must not have.

92 gallon corner planted been up since the 1st of December. Still saving for proper lighting thinking about doing 2 Kessil A360WE with gooseneck hangers. What you think?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418342186.681851.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418342229.322822.jpg

My planted community tank

No pic posted

Jim B Love the new planting/tank!

This is the new SW Garden
60074-albums14227-picture68019.jpg

Build thread here
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f101/autumskys-12g-rimless-garden-325631.html

Here is the tank and stand!
60074-albums14227-picture68012.jpg

Thankyou!! Yes it is Java fern attached to some bog wood :)! Added some Amazon swords in the left hand side now! Thank you!! :)

Sent from iphone.. Fishey Joe ��

Last edited by a moderator:
My 55 gallon column style tank. I still think it's missing something. 1419730955992.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom