Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read that. All these guys had been in a 20 gallon together for over a year. So far no issues that I can tell. Do you think adding them could upset the balance? Honestly, if I'm going to add any more I'd like it to be something I see. He hides in the "wood" and aside
From a ghostly run from one end to another I never see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here's my betta "Rerun" in his 5 gallon hex. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425420331.491291.jpg Anytime I walk into the room he stays right up front. If I put my finger on the glass he backs up (hence the name) I'm sure it's for food. But at least he seems glad to see me.

Groups make fish like him more comfortable. Sorta like if you get a single Cory cat he will be scared and probably hide but in groups they are the happiest little buggers you have ever seen.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Nice tank! Where did you get your wood.

Fishobsessed7

It's all from a LFS. Malaysian driftwood pieces that were selected over a few weeks.

I think he is going to look great! My Ctenopoma doesn't seem too sure of him. He "investigates" him frequently and then darts away when the bichir moves.

The red tailed shark needs to go from this tank though. I hate having him in there. Need to set up my other tank for him and maybe get some angels.

23 gal tropical :) (the waters low bc I'm currently doing a WC) working on getting new live plants and fitting in the driftwoodImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426357295.094184.jpg

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

The tank that is finally done and will finally be moving to the spouse's work office. There are 2 flame moss mats in the back right corner that I'm hoping will eventually outgrow the chain sword. Stock: halfmoon betta, 6 green rasboras, red rili shrimp, and 1 bumblebee nerite.

img_3183827_0_4508ea855edd48b62b9affc3eb0b4977.jpg

My 55g

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1426382941075.jpg
    1426382941075.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 149
Very cool! what kind of a fish is that in the front of the tank?

Orange shoulder tang

Beautiful fish! I need to start researching SW because they are like a foreign language to me.

Back
Top Bottom