Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, we take alot of pride in it and alot of elbow grease into it.

Yeah me and the wife are also going to be converting either my 45H or 52g into a salt tank, I think the 52g would be better for coral growth since its half as deep as the 45.

My cousin's husband just deployed over that way he finally sent me his APO today.

Id like to see that ADA when its done.
We are trying to find more colorful plants for the 210 rather then just greens and slight reds, I think it will help the fish and plants pop more.

that crypt field on the left side of the 52 were ones you sent when I first started planting tanks. they have multiplied alot and the crypts in the 210 are some of the daughter plants.

Check out the 5 gal log in my signature. There are some recent photos on the last page. Some good reds... Lotsa light & CO2.

I got lots of light and Co2 on the 210.
640w total, 80wx8 geissmans.

Ill check it out, maybe hit you up for a trim out package. whats that plant on the left? the tall green one that just woke up? I got something similar in the 52g, I think there are two maybe 3 stalks in there.

check this out

a lot of people thought it wouldnt work but their fine date shown is wrong

Attachments

• 100_1961.jpg
    100_1961.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 220
my africans crazy mix

got a 55g cichlid tank with an auratus,snow white socofli,cobalt blue zebra,red zebra,male and female kenyi,rusty,yellow lab,bumble bee,giraffe,pike,jacob freb,and a couple south americans jack dempsey and a firemouth and they all get along cept for auratus and pike but they will live.date shown is wrong

Attachments

• 100_1961.jpg
    100_1961.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 267
Current state - no fish.
img_1187999_0_e11c304ff31df6f2a00091a0b74f35f1.jpg

Just set it up 4 days ago, no fish yet!

I just got my 40 gallon set up 4 days ago, so no fish yet! Its going to be just strictly a fish tank no live plants or anything. My free time is very limited.

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 266
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 258
  • tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 276
Here's my 75 gallon cichlid tank with mbunas and peacocks with artificial plants (silk) for decoration.

DSC_3476.jpg

:D Just updating my full tank shot with this new pic. Added a Hydor Areo with moonlight glow and a couple more artificial plants.

DSC_3606.jpg

johmartz... That is one good looking tank! Great job. Love the fish too

Updated pics with Marineland Double Bright LED lighting system.

Attachments

• DSCN1781.jpg
    DSCN1781.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 266
ditosdad said:
Updated pics with Marineland Double Bright LED lighting system.

Very nice... I thought of getting that kind of lighting, but wasn't sure if it would be bright enough.

Here is my 60 Gal, I am shooting the photo with a Nikon D90.

Attachments

• DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 502
Back
Top Bottom