Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a great mixture of Discus. A nice contrast between the fancy bred and originals. This girl is my favorite Peruvian.

Attachments

• 20171025_130252.jpg
    20171025_130252.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 89
Yes, she is aggressive, but not as bad as I thought she would be. I've got her in a 120 gal. With two other adult Festae, several juvenile grow out Festaes, some juvenile Texas Cichlids and an adult Green Terror. She is a year and a half old and is 9" long now.
I've kept Discus in the past, German Cobalts, Jack Wattley Green Turquoise, but my favorites were like yours, wild caught, Blues and Greens. Keep the updates coming.

I had taken a break from the hobby. Getting back into it... can't wait until I get my plants growing out.

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 134
Thanks for the kind words. I'm no artist like some when it comes to aquascaping, but I just try to create an environment that my fish are happy with. I do need to figure out some plants with a little more height/some different driftwood to create some structure higher in the water column, but that can be a topic for a different thread... lol

Larger "small" tank :3

Hello this is one of my larger "small" tanks. Started as a 75 gallon but with the eshopps sump underneath it it is now a 110 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom