Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wanted to update my 120 dispay tank after making a major scape redo. The aquascape includes 120 lbs of Texas Holey Rock, Manzanita and Malaysian driftwood, small grain pool filter gravel mixed with white quartz gravel.
Tankmates include: 4x Firemouth cichlids, 1x Red Texas cichlid, 1x Flowerhorn cichlid, 3x Bristlenose Pleco. Schools of Buenos Aires, Diamond and Red Eye Tetras, 5x Tiger Stripe Silver Dollars.

Attachments

• 20180107_163610.jpg
    20180107_163610.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 106
Just wanted to update my 120 dispay tank after making a major scape redo. The aquascape includes 120 lbs of Texas Holey Rock, Manzanita and Malaysian driftwood, small grain pool filter gravel mixed with white quartz gravel.
Tankmates include: 4x Firemouth cichlids, 1x Red Texas cichlid, 1x Flowerhorn cichlid, 3x Bristlenose Pleco. Schools of Buenos Aires, Diamond and Red Eye Tetras, 5x Tiger Stripe Silver Dollars.
Wow! Who needs plants, I like that one!

Thanks, Angel. I might try Anubias and Java Fern at some point, but Silver Dollars and B.A. Tetras are vegetarians with big appetites. :)

Thanks, Angel. I might try Anubias and Java Fern at some point, but Silver Dollars and B.A. Tetras are vegetarians with big appetites. :)
I'm picturing it. The ferns would diffently look really nice. add alittle more pop to it. But I most say it don't need anything else. You've done a beautiful job!

Thanks again Angel. It was fun digging the rocks out of the huge piles at the rock yard. Kind of like a treasure hunt.

All of my fish children. I can't stop this hobby, please help.

Wrong place for "stopping" help, lol! Perfect place here for "Go ahead, get just one more tank" help. :rolleyes:

Looks great, nice work.

I appreciate the kind words! I've got another 10 gallon with platys, but I sort of throw the trimmed plants in there so it's in disarray most of the time. Couple more bettas as well.

I want to but its still in progress and kept saying that it need to be something around 250 ish KB

IMG_0361.jpg

I have currently abandoned the natural beauty of real plants and have let my kids decorate. They are super excited about the tank and I have surprisingly enjoyed the new pop in color.

Tank w/ House Plants

Hello...

Here's a 55 G with a couple of Chinese evergreens growing out of the tank water.

B

6cQuq

Last edited:
Newbie here

Started out with a 10g but love my little piggies �� :fish1: now we are up to 55g lol

Back
Top Bottom