Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lighter substrate, the red pots, and the led lighting as compared to your tube lighting. Plus you have a background, I don't. Also, I add maxicrop to my water for the plants, which browns it up quite a bit.

Lighter substrate, the red pots, and the led lighting as compared to your tube lighting. Plus you have a background, I don't. Also, I add maxicrop to my water for the plants, which browns it up quite a bit.

It's prob the led and maxicrop

1000 gallon shark tank

Attachments

• image-2332470806.jpg
    image-2332470806.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 179
  • image-1682585971.jpg
    image-1682585971.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 169
  • image-1325314274.jpg
    image-1325314274.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 170
After a slight re-scape, lots of pruning, some extra lighting, and scraping off all the black paint from the backs and sides, here's my 40g breeder:

Attachments

• P1017427.jpg
    P1017427.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 226
Where did you get you driftwood at?

Devon

The big pc on the right. I got when I picked up the tank. It was sitting on the guys porch. I asked h why it wasn't in the tank and he said because it never sank. Told me to take it if I wanted it. That thing would cost a fortune in the store. It barely fits the tank. It's awesome! I wish I could take picture to do it justice.

I will tell you. The cheapest way to get Manzanita for tank at a great price. Don't look for it in the aquarium supply industry. Search for wedding driftwood center pieces. Think it called koyal something like that. Anyway, it a decorate it your self site. The clients are wedding bargain brides. They sell Manzanita branches for 1/3 the prices we see. When I started my 40g I bought a 28" grape-wood, two18" Manzanita's and a few others for like 40 bucks!

My 55 gallon freshwater

Not as nice as most of the tanks here, but I am a newbie to planted tanks. (the wife forced me to have plants if I wanted a tank) I have fallen in love with plants!

Attachments

• pretty plants.jpg
    pretty plants.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom