Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1474229156.769679.jpg
700 ltr 2700lph canister filter 2x internal sponge filters
Mostly rainbows, a few clouds, danios, harlequins, torpedo and Odessa barbs, corys and kuhli's, 2 usd cats, 1 peppermint pleco, 1 sae, 2 foxes and 1 discus ( he owns the tank ) about 65 fish in total
Sticks rocks swords Anubias Java fern and some floating sprite

FTS
1fxt5C3.jpg

I'm not a salty. Never will be but this looks superb. I could watch this for a few hours before I would have to blink ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

View attachment 289379
700 ltr 2700lph canister filter 2x internal sponge filters
Mostly rainbows, a few clouds, danios, harlequins, torpedo and Odessa barbs, corys and kuhli's, 2 usd cats, 1 peppermint pleco, 1 sae, 2 foxes and 1 discus ( he owns the tank ) about 65 fish in total
Sticks rocks swords Anubias Java fern and some floating sprite

Lovely. Only thing I would suggest here. Is to move the two guest plants that are attached to the branches and put them in the empty space on the bottom front left hand corner then I'd tie a moss to that branch.

Cool, might try that, though the experience I've had with moss is that it's a 'crap' catcher, all the gunk and unwanted stuffs gets caught in it making it look pretty yuck

Been a couple months since my last post in this thread. Here's my 20g long planted tank after a trimming:
PSPT3wgh.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1475503061.625166.jpg

Just keeping up with PWC. Looking forward to the moss attaching to the wood and removing the hairnet.

Red looking awesome as ever here.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1475503171.464340.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1475508557.594029.jpg

My 55 gallon. Couple weeks after rescape.

My 65 gallon tank

Hi everyone new to the forum here so I figured I'd download a few pics! The last pic is from the company I bought my 3D background from and they are using my tank as a display picture to sell the backgrounds! I didn't know they did that! Too cool!! I had sent them a pic of the tank so they could see the background and a pic for their gallery but to see it on eBay was awesome!! That should give me a few points for the tank of the month shouldn't it? Lol! Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone new to the forum here so I figured I'd download a few pics! The last pic is from the company I bought my 3D background from and they are using my tank as a display picture to sell the backgrounds! I didn't know they did that! Too cool!! I had sent them a pic of the tank so they could see the background and a pic for their gallery but to see it on eBay was awesome!! That should give me a few points for the tank of the month shouldn't it? Lol! Thanks for looking!!

Welcome to AA! That's a good looking tank, love the background!

My first post ... my 65 tall.

Attachments

• 1476587674181.jpg
    1476587674181.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom