Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Before I added 60 frags
5ton99p.jpg

After I added 60 frags yesterday

85j0krw.jpg

VTrjlDF.jpg

still learning how this camera works still trying to figure out what lens works best have 6 different lenses and 12 different lens attachments and bunch of other stuff I don't know what it's for yet so I'm slowly learning as I go . it's the most I ever paid for a camera $1300.
Save

60 frags! Holy moly! What kind of camera did you go with? Tank looks good.

60 frags! Holy moly! What kind of camera did you go with? Tank looks good.

I got the nikon3100D it has 6 different lenses ,12 different lens attachments
there supposed to be used for tele photo shots wide angle shots panoramic there's also a lens you can take a pict in total darkness with no flash and it comes out like it was day light
it's more all the lenses that are confusing me , but I did get a awesome deal
I was thinking of going to take a 2 night photography class at the collage help figure all this stuff out

The Betta is babysitting my expensive plants while I medicate the main tank

And I have decided that I prefer leafy plants

It's a jungle in there:)Image1489334677.529572.jpg

I find the prefilter sponge makes a huge difference there.....grabs any gunk that would otherwise have been cycled through the filter and back into the tank

I actually started using them after the goldfish killed my Aqua clear.....the darn thing spit sand right into the intake....bad fish [emoji35]Image1489335321.610040.jpg

Yep always have used them. Its amazing the brown gunk they catch. Media lasts longer too.

Yeah, my only complaint is when they get gunked up and the filter slows to a dribble lol. That seems to be an aqueon quiet flow thing, because the others don't do it[emoji848]

Good thing I run two filters on the goldfish tank lol

Idk I've heard people complain of that. Ive never had that issue. Seems like it would take a serious problem to affect filter flow. I think having a fine filter is better than a coarse for this kind of application. Maybe....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's because they are goldfish, overstocked

I'm wintering them, and the best I could provide was a 38gallon bow front, which I bought just before Christmas to be the display tank

They actually came to me in a 35gallon which.....surprisingly....seemed quite a bit smaller than the bow front

I think it's the height that makes it seem so much bigger [emoji848]IMG_0258.jpgImage1489336204.920540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom