Pound Pump with UV Clarifier? Please help my pump went out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baron1282

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Guys, my pump went out today on my tank. It was a used pump, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. That pump had a flow rate of 900 gallons per hour, and the only pump I could find today at my hardware store was one with 800 gallons per out flow rate. I don't think that will be a big issue.

My question is, will this pump even work? It has a UV Clarifier built right into it, so that's cool! Here is a picture. I am going to work on my pump for a few minutes before I even open this pump. I really do not want to spend $157 next week. I have an account at the hardware store, so that's why I have it today.

Please help! Tell me if this pump will work or not if I can not get my other pump to work. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 50
Never mind. This pump is junk! It's super loud. To the point it sounds broken. Plus the UV light is not even working.

Well, I decided to put my old pump back in and see if it would fix itself. Thankfully it did, I left it on for 30 minutes, and and out of nowhere it started to pump again. So, I can take the one Pump back and I hope get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom