Power compact

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joe&rae

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 36in power compact that i ordered from ebay about 2mo ago and don't need!! we decided not to do any coral in the tank!! IT was turned on for 10hr a day for about one week! i had it over the empty tank with timers on it!

Below is the exact seller and auction that i ordered my light from!!
36" 2x96W Coralife Aqualight w/ 1x Actinic and 1x 10K - eBay (item 270487266455 end time Mar-18-10 11:31:37 PDT)

Make me offers, i am interested in just about anything saltwater!! and i will ship it! but im located in ky!

Ok i dont have the box it came in so i will try to get a box at work tonight that it fits in and i will get a shipping quote tomorrow where are you located and can you pay through pay pal that away we are both covered!!

I would suggest that you remove the bulbs before shipping, wrap them in layers of bubble wrap and ship with the unit or seperately. Those bulbs are just too prone to breaking during shipping if they are installed.

Gee I have that same unit and a set of actinic bulbs for it. I might just put that for sale one of these days (mine was used for a lot longer).

It's a great unit.

hey can i get your address so i can see what shipping will be you can call me or text it to me at 270 872 7278

Back
Top Bottom