power head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trusoulja504

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i'm wondering that i have a 29 gallon tank and can i just use one 402 hagen power head or do i need 1 more.

thanks

wow, you should really learn to type in at least decent english so people dont think you are an This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community.. I'd say get another, what type of tank is it?

wow, you should really learn to type in at least decent english so people dont think you are an This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community..
rossv...responses like this are un-called for and not tolerated. You need to keep in mind that many users of this board are younger and many have English as a second language. Keep your posts constructive or don't respond at all.

504...I would add another one to give you a more caotic water flow.

rossv, since you're on the topic of grammar, you should be using a semicolon rather than a comma in your last sentence.

Brenden said:
Yeah! Or maybe he just had to much to drink :mrgreen:

You mean the skimmate :wink:

I agree you should get more in the means of circulation. I have about 600 gph in my 32 hex (although 320 gph would suffice).

I knew it wouldn't be long before the spelling police would show up. :mrgreen:

That was a little harsh, Rossv.

Mike

I have a maxijet 1200 and a maxijet 750 (750 is no longer made I think). You could get by with a couple of 600s I think. Or a couple of 900's. This will allow you to have some turbulance in the tank...

Back
Top Bottom