Pregnant swordtail help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah she is but in the first picture she looks like she's got a week or two left but in the other pictures she looks squared off.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Hahaha she looks squared off too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Yeah lol just hard to see inside but seems like she is but I'm guessing she came pregnant lol and still waiting on the other one to give birth

Check out my introduction to view my tank!

So far have seen one little fry swimming around the tank, after I saw one I quickly caught the female and put her in the breeder box, gonna try to catch the little fry before he becomes fish food

So far I managed to capture 3 that were born inside the tank along with the rest of the fish, I've moved the momma into the breeder box but she doesn't seem like she wants to drop the fry :/ any suggestions would help? I had put her in the breeder box at night for like an hour and when I checked she had jumped out of the box because I left the top open, and I guess she dropped her fry between 5-8 am but only a couple, she still has a lot more to drop

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425744394.239473.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425744418.593873.jpg

Put them in a small 5 gallon tank for now with a heater and a large fake plant till I can get a filter running for them and maybe put the momma in here and see if she drops the rest of them here

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425745322.393624.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425745337.245082.jpg

This one looks pregnant and the other most definitely is. Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom