Prego glolight? Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Probably the best pic i could get. Shes alot bigger than all the others, so maybe

1: the dominant fish out of the 7 who gets the most food
Or
2: prego?

Glow fish dont get pergnant, they are egg scatterers, so shes fullwith eggs

Oh hey clife
And do ya think she might "scatter" em soon? Haha im not too knowledgable about pregnant fish, as iv only had ghoast shrimp babies before hahah

Lol, she will prolly get bigger but if you have males in the tank you could have em breed, but if you have a pleco or some other fish in the tank you wont see babies.... There easy to breed, but hard to keep alive lol

That wud b soo cool bec i wanted to get a couple more!! Haha ya i dunno, i dont have a pleco. But i did more 2 of the glos to my 40 to see if its ready

O well then you have a chance, but very small one cuz you could easily suck em up when you clean your tank....

Sometimes but they usually just drop em on the gravel, and then the male(if there is one) will do his part and then they leave em, no parentel care... The eggs are tiny and the fry even tinier lol

Wrong forum. This one is for community news and announcements. Move to FW general discussion.

Back
Top Bottom