pressurized co2 system?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Garland,
It would probably work, but it is hard to tell what comes with it. You can get a regulator with a bubble counter and needle valve attached (can't tell if this has either?) for just a few dollars more, and you will know it is ready to go.

A lot of people use the Milwaukee MA957 regulator which comes with everything I mentioned above, and you will have peace of mind knowing it is setup and ready to use with your aquarium. Plus, it is new and comes with a warranty. The one you linked has no real guarantee. You can pick one up on Ebay for $97 shipped.
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator, Solenoid, Bubble Counter - eBay (item 270348192841 end time Mar-23-09 19:21:45 PDT)

Keep in mind, you will need to buy a Co2 tank as well, which will set you back 50-150 bucks depending on size.

Also, you will need to consider a method for diffusing the CO2 into the water. The bubble ladder you are using is great for a DIY system, but won't be very efficient for what you can do with a pressurized system.

Just curious, why the change from DIY? I hope nothing went wrong with my old system that you are running?

no everything is fine with it I just cant be there all the time (my g/f's aquarium) and I would like to change a tank rather than a yeast change.

Makes sense. My 5 gal c02 tank has been going since I sent you my old DIY system, and the gauge hasn't started going down yet... it does make it easy!

Back
Top Bottom