prizm skimmers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had one on a 75 fowl and I wish I would of spent the money to get a berlin type or other. In all honesty the sea clone I got was better.

and i've heard the seaclones suck...wow, i wont get the prizm then lol...
any other recomendations would be good then

hahaha...theres a guy trying to sell me one right now for 90. I can get better ones from what i hear for less than that...he keeps goin on about how good it is too.

oh well, i guess some people just want to sell, and dont really care what you get out of it, kinda like some lfs's.

Granted the seaclone is nothing to rave about but compared to the prizm is the greatest thing since the moon pie. Um, a lot of people here say good stuff about the aqua c remora I think. Just something to check out. Suggest a search in the saltwater forum under skimmer to see just which one it is. But get the biggest one you can and one from a better brand company. Good Luck

i would skip the prizm i had one and i was very unsatisfied

Don't buy prizm for $90. I got mine for $60. REgardless, the product sucks. You won't get a good skim out of that product. You'll get, like, tea-colored skim. But most good and fairly affordable skimmers out there skim dark coffee.

Prizm is a bad skimmer with good lies behind it. Don't buy it! Not even the pro series. It doesn't matter. First off, it doesn't have a needle impeller than allows for tinier bubbles. It has like a multi-blade regular impeller that you can find in most powerheads. Not worth the money, I tell you. And I own one right now.

I am really dumb cause I bought the pro prozm $179 It is a piece of garbage. Constantly has to be cleaned to work. Big pain

ya i'll stay away from them then...and whats needle? i keep seeing it, but have no clue what it means

Back
Top Bottom